• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A win for hunters and property owners in Tenn.

Hope so ….. but i bet this is just the beginning of the disregard for our freedoms, privacy and constitution.
They are sorry they lost the case not that they broke the law, especially since they did not get punished like a normal individual would be. The ones that broke the law should be arrested and do time like an individual would. They should have sued for a few mill. You have to get these SOBs attention. :mad:

Wait…so game wardens can just come onto your private property when you’re hunting?
Don't get me started on Game Wardens and sauntering in while your hunting....

I almost had to file a formal complaint trying to duck hunt one year on one particular game warden, He interrupted my hunt right after shooting light multiple times.

The last time I called and had him come to where I was parked before I headed to the hunting grounds, and told him I would prefer he check my gun an license before I put out the decoys so I could have at least one good hunt before the season ended.

Don't get me started on Game Wardens and sauntering in while your hunting....

I almost had to file a formal complaint trying to duck hunt one year on one particular game warden, He interrupted my hunt right after shooting light multiple times.

The last time I called and had him come to where I was parked before I headed to the hunting grounds, and told him I would prefer he check my gun an license before I put out the decoys so I could have at least one good hunt before the season ended.

Game wardens are real weird about ducks. My friend and I would hunt up the river for deer growing up. We had to take a boat to get to the spot. He shot a massive 9 point buck. Just an absolute beast with a 7 mag. Well as we are pulling in a warden is waiting for us. There’s a dead deer in the boat. I have a traditional flint lock muzzle loader and my buddy has a 700 7 mag. His dad had nothing, just wanted to sit in the woods with us. The game warden straight up said there better not be any ducks in there. He searched the boat, us, and our truck. Then told us if he found one shotgun shell he would write us a ticket. He eventually wrote us a ticket bc the buck didn’t have a physical tag on it. This was before the electronic call in, 2004, when they gave you tags with your sportsman license.

Every time I have a “run in” with authorities it’s always them trying to be a swinging dick. The **** gets exhausting.

Back
Top Bottom