• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A2 upper

Have one of each. For me they were entry level rifles, but I have had no problems with either and no complaints. That being said, I like Colt brand and chrom lined barrels.

I'm kinda stuck on DD CHF Chrome Lined. I'm on a build now and was thinking about going with a standard 1:7 chrome lined I'll never know the difference for my usage but it's not that much more to go CHF CL

Building is not cheaper because of the "oh it's only a few dollars more to get the better part"...

Have one of each. For me they were entry level rifles, but I have had no problems with either and no complaints. That being said, I like Colt brand and chrom lined barrels.
Thanks for the info. Was wondering if the del-ton was worth the extra money. It's more the style Ar I am looking to build with a fixed carry handle

I'm kinda stuck on DD CHF Chrome Lined. I'm on a build now and was thinking about going with a standard 1:7 chrome lined I'll never know the difference for my usage but it's not that much more to go CHF CL

Building is not cheaper because of the "oh it's only a few dollars more to get the better part"...

I agree building one is not always cheaper. Just trying to do a budget A2 build

Back
Top Bottom