• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AAC M4-2000 Customer service /Mount question

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
http://www.advanced-armament.com/M4-2000_p_409.html

So I just picked up my stamp for my M4-2000 and bought a mount to toss on my AR well I was cruising the AAC website and it clearly states that it is supposed to come with a mount. My box only had the silencer and the pouch.

Do any of you have experience with AAC's customer service?

Do you think If I send off an email to them asking about the missing mount they will help out or tell me to P.O.R.? since I cant prove it didnt have a mount in the box?

I dont want to sound cheap but the mounts are $100+ dollars and it would be nice to have the one it was supposed to come with to put on one of my other AR's.

Where did you buy the silencer from? My M4-2000 did NOT come with a mount. I don't believe any of them have in the past. This might be something new they are doing and the dealer that you ordered from don't have the latest kits. I would contact your dealer first and tell them the can didn't come with a mount but as per AAC's site they are included. He will probably tell you what I just said but its worth a try. Then you can try to contact AAC and tell them that your suppressor didn't come with a mount... they will probably tell you what I said earlier but maybe they will work with you.

I've contacted AAC after they were acquired by Remington and I didn't have a problem. Actually I think I contacted them twice via email and the rep I dealt with was cool.

Where did you buy the silencer from? My M4-2000 did NOT come with a mount. I don't believe any of them have in the past. This might be something new they are doing and the dealer that you ordered from don't have the latest kits. I would contact your dealer first and tell them the can didn't come with a mount but as per AAC's site they are included. He will probably tell you what I just said but its worth a try. Then you can try to contact AAC and tell them that your suppressor didn't come with a mount... they will probably tell you what I said earlier but maybe they will work with you.

I've contacted AAC after they were acquired by Remington and I didn't have a problem. Actually I think I contacted them twice via email and the rep I dealt with was cool.

I was directed to AAC by the dealer I got it from.

Looks like as of July 2015 they started shipping with mounts, I wouldnt think the dealer would have a suppressor for that long so I'm guessing it should have the mount, but just shoot AAC an email or give them a call. I'm sure they will take care of you.

What did the dealer say? "Oh yeah it should have been one in there, go talk to AAC?" Or "We dont know anything about it, go talk to AAC?"

Pretty much told me they didnt have a clue about it and to contact AAC to answer my question. It is a very reputable dealer CG&P so it is what it is. All the guy I was talking to didnt seem like he knew anything about anything so there is always that.

I bought mine in end of may begging of june of last year so I would imagine it should have the mount.

They got back with me and asked for the serial number. I sent it to them and they emailed me back asking for my address so they could drop it in the mail.

Can't ask for any better customer service then that. AAC customer for life now.

I've seen both. The 762SD's and M42K did come with one back in the day, but that was several years ago (possibly when they changed from 18T to 51T).
Maybe this is New Old Stock?
It should have a label/sticker on thew outside of the box indicating a mount was included.

They got back with me and asked for the serial number. I sent it to them and they emailed me back asking for my address so they could drop it in the mail.

Can't ask for any better customer service then that. AAC customer for life now.

Yup, I like AAC. Got 2 of their cans myself.

Back
Top Bottom