• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AAC Tirant 9 3 Lug Adapter

pdoggie

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
11   0
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I been looking for month for a Tirant 3-lug and they are out of stock everywhere. I've even added myself to the AAC waiting list in the hopes that they would release one (little faith here). Does anyone have one they are not using? Or know of a place that has one in stock? I've found the Tirant 45 version but I don't think that fits.

Hey guys,
I been looking for month for a Tirant 3-lug and they are out of stock everywhere. I've even added myself to the AAC waiting list in the hopes that they would release one (little faith here). Does anyone have one they are not using? Or know of a place that has one in stock? I've found the Tirant 45 version but I don't think that fits.

Have you tried some local shops like Quiet Riot? Maybe a drive but perhaps someone can ship it to you. I lucked up and found mine at Cherokee Gun and Pawn got a good deal on it too since they probably never get anyone coming in buying those things. Give them a call, but you might have to drive over or have a forum member get it for you.

Hey guys,
The ti-rant 3 lug adapter works for both 9 and 45 tirants, fyi. They make a separate fixed barrel spacer for 9 and 45 ti-rants but the triad system replaces the a.s.a.p system

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Called a few local stores but got nothing. I’ve seen a few of the 45 versions but never knew they would fit the 9mm version. All the descriptions say it fits tirant 45 but nothing about the 9mm. Guess I just need to buy one and find out.

Called a few local stores but got nothing. I’ve seen a few of the 45 versions but never knew they would fit the 9mm version. All the descriptions say it fits tirant 45 but nothing about the 9mm. Guess I just need to buy one and find out.

I dont want to say with certainty in case I'm not correct but I believe there is no 9mm or .45acp version of the Triad. Theres only 1 Triad 3 lug adapter and it works for either the TiRant 9 or 45. You just need to make sure you get the 9mm fixed barrel spacer. Do you have a link to the .45 version one you've seen?

I dont want to say with certainty in case I'm not correct but I believe there is no 9mm or .45acp version of the Triad. Theres only 1 Triad 3 lug adapter and it works for either the TiRant 9 or 45. You just need to make sure you get the 9mm fixed barrel spacer. Do you have a link to the .45 version one you've seen?
This is correct. The tirant 3 lug adapter is compatible with all tirant models. I did come across a website that had a pic of a eco9/45 triad and was listed as a tirant 45 3 lug. Rest assured, itll fit. They are great!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I called them...they said it’s for a tirant. This was why I was confused. That picture doesn’t look it would fit but the description says tirant 45. The one you have in your link is the one I’m hoping I get.

Back
Top Bottom