• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AAC Warranty service

Apollo

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
96   0
Reaction score
Well i sent out 2 AAC suppresors for service. A SDN6 that needed a latch replacment and a tirant 45 that needed to be refinished. Both are pushing more or less 10 years and both were early models that didnt have the cerakote finish. Took couple weeks but man. They are like brand spanking new. Tirant got a complete overhaul minus piston and tube. Baffles,end cap, blast chamber are all new plus a nice cerakote finish. Sdn6 looked fine and just needed a latch but they went ahead gave it a thorough cleaning and new finish as well. I was a little hesistant what they would cover since its technically "Remington company" but am very satisfied with the service i recieved.
4f1b2dc87a00a5e7eb54f1c55568380c.jpg
f45feccde9f6d6e02dc057c75d13d974.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hmm, I have a TiRant45 that is a PITA to get apart. May have to contact them for a tune up also. Anything special as far as shipping a NFA item?

Hmm, I have a TiRant45 that is a PITA to get apart. May have to contact them for a tune up also. Anything special as far as shipping a NFA item?
They send you a prepaid label. Just a copy of your form 4 and rma #. My tirant baffles were terrible, so much leading in the nooks and crevices and anodizing was gone.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I've never had an issue with AAC before or after the take over, but I've never had to send anything in to them for warranty work either. Still its good to see that they still taking care of their customers

Back
Top Bottom