• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aacetracker's Operation Update Need Prayer.

AceTracker

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
30   2
Reaction score
I know many of you don't know me, but over the last month I've been back and forth to the doctors in reference to a mass on the left side of my neck. I've been biopsy twice and it showed no cancer. However the surgeon, says there is a spot at the back of my tongue that could be cancer. S tomorrow morning, at 7:30 am I go in they biopsy the back of the tongue if it come back as cancer I do radiation for 6 weeks, if not they cut the mass out of my neck biopsy it for cancer and if it is they cut all my nodes out on the left side. Then who knows what.
The kicker is they check my thyroid today and my level is 0,01 which now brings it to my mine I may have thyroid cancer. State 1 not so bad, stage 2 about the same, stage 3 not good, stage 4, I have 6 to 12 months of life left.
I have 10 kids 57 years old and not really ready to die. Please pray if you believe in prayer
Thanks everyone.
Ace Tracker

I know many of you don't know me, but over the last month I've been back and forth to the doctors in reference to a mass on the left side of my neck. I've been biopsy twice and it showed no cancer. However the surgeon, says there is a spot at the back of my tongue that could be cancer. S tomorrow morning, at 7:30 am I go in they biopsy the back of the tongue if it come back as cancer I do radiation for 6 weeks, if not they cut the mass out of my neck biopsy it for cancer and if it is they cut all my nodes out on the left side. Then who knows what.
The kicker is they check my thyroid today and my level is 0,01 which now brings it to my mine I may have thyroid cancer. State 1 not so bad, stage 2 about the same, stage 3 not good, stage 4, I have 6 to 12 months of life left.
I have 10 kids 57 years old and not really ready to die. Please pray if you believe in prayer
Thanks everyone.
Ace Tracker

Had a friend go through the same thing 3 years ago. It was scary but he pulled through just fine. Prayers for you that you'll do the same.

Back
Top Bottom