• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Academy fires employee who stopped gun thief

Maybe we need to boycott Academy, look what sportsmens boycott of Dicks is doing to them. This guy is a hero and should be treated as such. I am sick and tired of thugs stealings things. He is probably a gang member. Personally gang members need to be labeled as domestic terrorists and dealt with accordingly!!!

I read this earlier. Pissed me the **** off. A lot of major companies hold the same policy of "no hands on" loss prevention, but this a-hole was stealing a firearm (I'm sure just to hunt with and provide for his family). Dude needs a medal, not a pink slip. **** Academy. If they were in Savannah I would boycott the hell out of them.

So let people steal what ever they want and tell them to enjoy it and you still have a paycheck coming in. No skin off your butt.
And what if that stolen firearm ends up at a crime scene of a family member or a friend, where the gun was used to shoot or murder said family member or friend?
Now I believe that would be some "skin off your butt"! How would you now feel about just letting someone steal anything, including a weapon?

Back
Top Bottom