• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Academy Lead Sled DFT 99.00

I've been using a Blackhawk Titan, which is very comparable to the DFT, for a while. It's good, but the little plastic feet are always falling off, and after you get your elevation just right, it moves when you tighten down the locking mechanism. I little bit annoying. Hope this one doesn't do that.

I've been using a Blackhawk Titan, which is very comparable to the DFT, for a while. It's good, but the little plastic feet are always falling off, and after you get your elevation just right, it moves when you tighten down the locking mechanism. I little bit annoying. Hope this one doesn't do that.
Your elevation is adjusted with the wheel. The feet have adjustments but I haven't even used them.

Yep. They are VERY similar. I actually like the Titan a lot, and got it for a very good price at Academy a while back. Like I said, it's just a little annoying to dial in your elevation and then have it move when you tighten down the locking mechanism. I'm probably going to keep the one I like better, and then give the other one to a friend.

Back
Top Bottom