• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Academy Sports in Hiram

You should have overheard the conversation between a customer and the guy showing him the red jacket AR....I wish I had recorded it. Best line? "No way, man. If I had to save a months worth of paychecks just to shoot it, it would be worth it. It's freaking red jaket, man!"

smh

You should have overheard the conversation between a customer and the guy showing him the red jacket AR....I wish I had recorded it. Best line? "No way, man. If I had to save a months worth of paychecks just to shoot it, it would be worth it. It's freaking red jaket, man!"

That's Hiram for ya! I know, I've lived there. Lol!

you should have overheard the conversation between a customer and the guy showing him the red jacket ar....i wish i had recorded it. Best line? "no way, man. If i had to save a months worth of paychecks just to shoot it, it would be worth it. It's freaking red jaket, man!"

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomorrow is the official grand opening.......the free crocs are for the first 100 people or so through the door and saturday is a free tackle box of some sorts........plus some random giveaways..........

they have 2 fish tanks set up outside already, and different giveaway tables set up. it will be crazy packed in there this weekend, but i'm so glad they are close to me

I agree that it's not that impressive, but as kawiram said, beats the heck out of Dicks and Wally world.

I am not seeing much if anything firearm related on sale - a 22 lr revolver that they were sold out of, and a box of 40 sw ammo... I like the store just was anticipating something "on sale"... :(

Back
Top Bottom