• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Academy Sports in Kennesaw...

atltrader

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
223   0
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted before but someone told me that the new Academy up in Kennesaw on Barrett Pkwy just opened up with a really upscale gun selection? Just curious if anyone can speak to this and is worth the trip? Thanks

I haven't been there, but it would make sense. Lots of competition in the area, Dicks, Field and Stream and the new Governoer's Gun Club will be open shortly.

Now that I think about it, the Dicks may have upgraded there selection from what I heard. I think it's the new location at Barrett and Cobb Pkwy.

Now that I think about it, the Dicks may have upgraded there selection from what I heard. I think it's the new location at Barrett and Cobb Pkwy.
Dick’s on Barrett no longer has guns. Everything is at Field & Stream now but it’s pretty much exactly the same stuff Dick’s had.

Ahh, could be Field & Stream then. Just heard that the selection was very impressive from what my buddy said.
Over priced. Lots of PSA stuff there marked up a little bit more than online. Also Magpul stuff is 10 bucks higher on little accessories. BAD lever, AFG’s etc.

Back
Top Bottom