• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Academy

The .22 drought will not be over until people stop buying all they see Everytime they see it. But thanks for the heads up on it being on the shelf for those who need it

$16 per 550 bulk Federal at wallyworld back 5 years ago, picked one up every trip, averaged 2 per week. Haven't bought anything but Quiet since 13.

I find it .22 everywhere I go these days, with the exception of Wacky World, but I don't see it for .05...There are way more manufacturers producing .22 in the past 4 years. I wonder if we will see new lows in the prices because of that.

I shoot .22 more than anything else.

Does anyone remember when .22 was 2-3 cents/round? sigh...

I reminisce occasionally... 3 cents...

IMG_0169.JPG

I think 5c isn't so bad when you compare it to the cost of other items. I'm sure a few members here remember when 2 dollar meant a night on the town.

I find it .22 everywhere I go these days, with the exception of Wacky World, but I don't see it for .05...There are way more manufacturers producing .22 in the past 4 years. I wonder if we will see new lows in the prices because of that.

I shoot .22 more than anything else.
This is me! Between myself and my granddaughter it's not unusual to go thru 500-600 rounds or more at my backyard range on a Saturday afternoon. That's why I buy it most every time I can.

Back
Top Bottom