• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Academy

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/posts/8900211/

When I posted that thread about Winchester .22 magnum subsonic at Academy,
I didn’t mention the price.
But I seem to recall the “normal” price then was $14 per 50.
About the same as most other 40-grain (non-polymer tip) .22 WMR they were selling.
Did Academy mark it up by three bucks just to make their “SALE” on it look better?

Anyhow, at 10 bucks a box I think I’ll go out and get some —that’s a great price for 22 Magnum plinking ammo. When I don’t need more power than a .22 LR, but just want to get some trigger time shooting at 100 yards or less on my favorite 22 Magnum rifle .

Any of you people that own 22 Magnum North American Arms mini revolvers and don’t have an extra cylinder in 22 long rifle —
YOU should think about getting some of this subsonic Magnum ammo, too.
This will make your gun less scary for your wives and kids and other beginners to shoot, if you want to let them try it.

Any of you people that own 22 Magnum North American Arms mini revolvers and don’t have an extra cylinder in 22 long rifle —
YOU should think about getting some of this subsonic Magnum ammo, too.
This will make your gun less scary for your wives and kids and other beginners to shoot, if you want to let them try it.
I was surprised at just how loud .22 mag was in my NAA mini, subs would be great for beginners and folks who might flinch for sure.

Back
Top Bottom