• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Academy

So what was the $10 item??? I gotta know lol!
One of these. https://www.amazon.com/Malone-58-IN...58-INCH+VERSARAIL+Bare-ROOF+Cross-Rail+System
I thought it was mismarked. When I took it to check out it rang up at $149.99. I told her, "That's what I thought. I assumed it was wrong. No worries I didn't really want it anyway." She started complaining about all the pricing mistakes and I had taken a picture of the price tag to text to a friend to see if he wanted it. So I showed it to her and said "Just so you know, here's the tag on the shelf, it's over there, but this was the only one on the shelf so you should haven't any others to deal with." She looked at it and said "Yeah, that's definitely wrong. I'll get somebody to fix it." She rang up a few more items and then said "Let me see that again." She looked at it and said "I'm selling it to you for that. The SKU is correct." I didn't argue.

One of these. https://www.amazon.com/Malone-58-IN...58-INCH+VERSARAIL+Bare-ROOF+Cross-Rail+System
I thought it was mismarked. When I took it to check out it rang up at $149.99. I told her, "That's what I thought. I assumed it was wrong. No worries I didn't really want it anyway." She started complaining about all the pricing mistakes and I had taken a picture of the price tag to text to a friend to see if he wanted it. So I showed it to her and said "Just so you know, here's the tag on the shelf, it's over there, but this was the only one on the shelf so you should haven't any others to deal with." She looked at it and said "Yeah, that's definitely wrong. I'll get somebody to fix it." She rang up a few more items and then said "Let me see that again." She looked at it and said "I'm selling it to you for that. The SKU is correct." I didn't argue.

That was definitely worth the little bit of hassle! I wouldn't have passed it up either for that price!

Academy in Cumming had a lot of clothing and apparel on sale.
40% to 50% off.
Camo clothing was a deal.
Some team sports stuff.
Lots of swimwear and short sleeve shirts.
A $50 remote controlled drone / copter for $20.

AS FOR THE GUN AND SHOOTING SECTION-
Only a few remarkable deals on ammo, holsters, accessories .

DO YOU HAVE A REM. 783 “long action” ?
If so, factory spare magazines for it are $6.
(Normally $30).

And YES , this store’s normal price for the Winchester Super X 22 Magnum subsonic was $12.98
I think that’s the same normal price I saw it at a few weeks ago.

Hornsby Black .223 with 55. Gr. BTHP bullets were $60 instead of $85 per box of 150 rds.

Academy in Cumming had a lot of clothing and apparel on sale.
40% to 50% off.
Camo clothing was a deal.
Some team sports stuff.
Lots of swimwear and short sleeve shirts.
A $50 remote controlled drone / copter for $20.

AS FOR THE GUN AND SHOOTING SECTION-
Only a few remarkable deals on ammo, holsters, accessories .

DO YOU HAVE A REM. 783 “long action” ?
If so, factory spare magazines for it are $6.
(Normally $30).

And YES , this store’s normal price for the Winchester Super X 22 Magnum subsonic was $12.98
I think that’s the same normal price I saw it at a few weeks ago.

Hornsby Black .223 with 55. Gr. BTHP bullets were $60 instead of $85 per box of 150 rds.
Ours here in Dalton have them listed at $12.98 also but they scan $9.98.

Academy in Gainesville GA will be having a clearance event sometime first week of February. All clearance except firearms and ammo will be 25% off and then 50% off the last three days.

This week clearance thing ain't bad. Picked up a thermocel for 7.50, mapgul x22 backpacker optics mounts 4.99!, Mr heater single for 20lb tank 14.99. iphone card reader for the trail cam 7.50. Got my lefty son a nice catcher mit for 33 bucks. Kid snake boots, 29 bucks. Literally everything marked clearance was an extra 50% off. They had a vortex strike eagle for 125 if not mistaken after mark down. Macon.

Back
Top Bottom