• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Accidentally bought a Rex MG7 today

steviesterno

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
71   0
Reaction score
Wanted something decent for my rattler snd some 556, and learned about Rex. Prices were good last week and I set out to learn some
More about them. Then today I got an email they were on sale for $360 at GA firing line.

Showed up not long after the email, cash in hand. Rifle rated can under $600. Hoping for a quick turn around!

I've got one in 30 cal mounted on my PKM, we will see how well it holds up but from others I've heard their warranty is pretty good and easy to use. I've also been happy with the level of suppression it gives.
Good to hear. I read about them but didn’t realiIze GFL was a stocking dealer. Haven’t heard one in person. I know it’s not the biggest or most suppression but should be good enough with supers and pretty solid with subs, right?

Ummm idk this is the only thing I shoot it on haha.
It fairly light and full auto rated. All rifle cans hurt my ears so with that said they all sound about the same from a shooters perspective.
Hood886 Hood886 we should be friends. I’ll bring liquor snd ammo!

When I was starting to learn about cans I was really crazy in decibel ratings. But then I learned that the human ear basically needs like ~3 decibels to tell 2 sounds apart. So they all sound about the damn same. Pic a mount/length/price you like and go nuts.

And considering I have more into mounts/pistols/end caps for my Revolution 45 than I do the can I figured F it. Direct thread. Cheap. Done

I think the Dr. is a teetotaler. He just likes cash and ammo!! Me on the other hand, will take you up on the liquor. As long as it's not bottom shelf!! :fencing: :boink:

Hood886 Hood886 we should be friends. I’ll bring liquor snd ammo!

When I was starting to learn about cans I was really crazy in decibel ratings. But then I learned that the human ear basically needs like ~3 decibels to tell 2 sounds apart. So they all sound about the damn same. Pic a mount/length/price you like and go nuts.

And considering I have more into mounts/pistols/end caps for my Revolution 45 than I do the can I figured F it. Direct thread. Cheap. Done

I think the Dr. is a teetotaler. He just likes cash and ammo!! Me on the other hand, will take you up on the liquor. As long as it's not bottom shelf!! :fencing: :boink:
If I wasn't so busy all the time I'd most certainly take people up on their offers. But you gotta bring the good stuff, I'm a man of culture haha.

I need to work into this deal somehow…. I mean offer of free ammo and free liquor for after ? I wanna go and spectate (ahem) or i can load mags for a couple of turns on the full autos with the can /even without it….i like things when they go boom ! Or better yet …… brrraaatttt, bbbbrrrraatt, brratt, brratt !! 🤣🤣😁😁

Back
Top Bottom