• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Accidently Deleted PMs

Do you get email copies of your PMs?
Yep. But I clean my email out daily. Not really a big deal. I just keep track of what I buy and sell. I have a lot of feedback. My buying and selling includes knives, optics, sights, gun furniture, camping equipment, etc. I don't want anyone to imply all I sell are guns. If you get my drift.

Yep. But I clean my email out daily. Not really a big deal. I just keep track of what I buy and sell. I have a lot of feedback. My buying and selling includes knives, optics, sights, gun furniture, camping equipment, etc. I don't want anyone to imply all I sell are guns. If you get my drift.
Has DORIAN contacted you?

Do you empty your trash after deleting or might they still be in there?

I don’t want any of mine back. They all say the same thing. “Hey bruh, sorry but my wife already bought a generator off Amazon…” “Hey bruh, sorry but my wife already bought a .458 Socom off GB…” “Hey bruh, sorry but my wife said I can’t spend the money right now…”

Back
Top Bottom