• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Action Outdoor Pistol bays for occasional use around Atlanta?

Rgc

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
86   0
Reaction score
I am looking for (specifically this Sunday if possible) an area where I can teach and train USPSA/IPSC. I don't mind joining a club, but the problem is I may be relocating soon so am holding off as to which club to join that will be near me. Ideally I hope to buy a few acres of land outside of city limits and make my own bay....

That being said, looking for a pistol bay that I could use this weekend (Sunday)...any suggestions? Paying is no problem just need an area for a few hours.

Thanks
Rob

Just sent in my application.....

It's a good place with lots of bays. I've been a member out there going on 4 years, although I've been once in the last year. They have a ton of private bays you can set up however you want and I never have any issues out there and it's pretty private. Word of advice though, always check the event calendar before you make the drive. They can be pretty busy in the mornings, but afternoons are usually dead which is perfect for me.

It's a good place with lots of bays. I've been a member out there going on 4 years, although I've been once in the last year. They have a ton of private bays you can set up however you want and I never have any issues out there and it's pretty private. Word of advice though, always check the event calendar before you make the drive. They can be pretty busy in the mornings, but afternoons are usually dead which is perfect for me.
^^^What he said^^^

I am a little familiar with the range. I shot Area 6 there a couple years ago. Its a bit of a haul for me but I think its worth the struggle and search I have been going through......just gonna suck it up and get some driving time in.

Back
Top Bottom