• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Active Shooter in Midtown: 3 people shot near Colony Square

They sent out emails from our condos that the block was hot and on lock down at around 1400/1430 I think. As far as weapon of choice, no idea lol. I just figured it was another shooting. I usually hear em pop off between 3rd street and 12th. Just not during the day.
how often do you hear shots?

Can’t believe 10 pages and not one ‘I’d hit it’.

anyway, wonder how she figgered on gettin’ that gat through airport search and seizure?

I’d’ve thought she’d have tossed it in a trash can the minute she got away. Street, air port, any garbage receptacle.

The gun that is, like she should’ve dumped the shirt.

If she’d put ‘em both in the rolling bag and put on another shirt she could have just left the bag sitting in the airport.

What an idiot. Whether it's a "mass shooting" will depend on the state definition. There's varying definitions. In GA, it has as to be at least 3 random victims (FBI says 4 people). Apparently, this isn't random.

I'm sure the media and politicians will spin this into another reason to try banning more guns. But I bet if those 3 people were armed, she wouldn't have gotten that far. lol

She took an Uber it sounds like. But I was operating under misinformation. She had almost 2 hours to get there. I was under the impression that it happened in a much smaller amount of time.

I thought Uber banned weapons in the vehicle for both driver and passenger? How could this possibly have happened?!?

Back
Top Bottom