• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Active Shooter in Midtown: 3 people shot near Colony Square

APD Post at 2:41 requests people stay away. Arrest at 4:14. There is a currency exchange counter in the background of the arrest photo..

But I didn't see or hear any news of the shooting till right before I posted at around 4:00pm. Dang, they got the news out slowly.
Ah...I guess I thought the shooting had just happened. Sounds like shots fired 1345.

APD Post at 2:41 requests people stay away. Arrest at 4:14. There is a currency exchange counter in the background of the arrest photo..

But I didn't see or hear any news of the shooting till right before I posted at around 4:00pm. Dang, they got the news out slow.
Working theory.
Premeditated, planned escape route all set up. Counting on the incompetence of the ATL police to give her time to make good her get away.
Something went wrong and someone actually did their job and screwed up her plans...she should have changed clothes, that "Where's Waldo?" outfit is a dead giveaway.
Didn't I see this on Law and Order or was it Perry Mason?

"Police responded to a person shot call at 1280 W. Peachtree Street at around 1:45 p.m. Upon arrival, they located 2 people who appeared to have been shot. One was pronounced deceased at the scene and another was transported to a hospital for treatment.

While at that scene, they received another call about a shooting at 1100 Peachtree Street. Upon arrival, they discovered one person who appeared to have been shot. That person was taken to a hospital for treatment.

MARTA sent an email to their employees, warning them of the suspected shooter, whom they identified Raissa Kengne. Atlanta Police have not confirmed that is the name of the possible suspect.

Atlanta Police say that it unclear what led to the shootings and they are investigating the connection between the locations and victims. They also say they are working to determine if the victims were targeted or were shot randomly.

Although police have received information that the suspected shooter has left the area, they’ve also received information that she is still in the area."

I'm startled that they got the call before 2:00, everyone and their cousin showed up to an active shooter, the shooter (gunwoman?) got away, there may have been another person shot close by, and most of all: SHE DIDN"T CHANGE HER SHIRT IN THE UBER ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT? (if that is where she was shot).

I mean, come on, she had a suitcase.

Lastly, it sounded like it was just happening when I got the news.

Working theory.
Premeditated, planned escape route all set up. Counting on the incompetence of the ATL police to give her time to make good her get away.
Something went wrong and someone actually did their job and screwed up her plans...she should have changed clothes, that "Where's Waldo?" outfit is a dead giveaway.
Didn't I see this on Law and Order or was it Perry Mason?
MARTA train was running late.

Bingo!!

1661201725008.png

Back
Top Bottom