• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Active Shooter in Midtown: 3 people shot near Colony Square

Looks like she was smarter than we originally thought.
From her LInkedIn:

Raïssa Kengne
Raïssa Kengne• 3rd+CEO and President1d • 1 day ago

Follow

Retaliation and the Atlanta Police Department Atlanta Police Department

I was retaliated against by my former employer BDO USA, LLP BDO USA, LLPbecause I reported a fraud perpetrated by Wesley Freeman Wesley Freeman, CPA, CISA, CFE, CITP and covered by Scott Meier Scott Meier .
BDO leverage their relationships with Beacon Management Services and the 1280 West Board members in the condominium I live in in order to gain unauthorized access to my home, break into my safe and delete evidence that I had; thereby breaking so many laws that it is hard to believe. BDO and its agent went from committing a white collar crime to a criminal crime. APD has been reluctant in providing me with information related to my case. I will post a series of videos to show the policy's response to the crimes committed against me.
I will keep you updated on the status of my case because it is relevant to anyone who has spent many years combating fraud in their professional lives.

I will keep you updated on the status of my case because it is relevant to anyone who has spent many years combating fraud in their professional lives.
I suspect she will fail to keep us updated. :laugh:

So, it sounds like my girl packed a bag, popped a cap, and planned to skip the country. I can't wait to hear what flight she was trying to catch. Retaliation and repatriation for 200, Alex.

So she shot someone where she used to work, but I haven't figured out how the other three people come into it.

Then she Ubers to the airport.

Forgets to change the shirt.

Now in the pokee. The strain must've gotten her, or the hubris of having gotten away.

IIRC even the bad acting villains in the 1970 episodes of Columbo would change clothes. Raissa! What were you thinking, girl?

She failed the proper prior planning on get aways.

Anyone want to take a bet on her pleading guilty?

Back
Top Bottom