• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Active Shooter in Midtown: 3 people shot near Colony Square

According to WSB's web page-- she was caught with the ever-popular ".9mm" handgun.
The sheer lack of knowledge out there is astounding. I was watching Money Heist last night on Netflix. Protagonist goes to fire his 1911 and it clicks. Then, without recocking the hammer, he pulls the trigger again and it clicks. Gross. :ranger:

The sheer lack of knowledge out there is astounding. I was watching Money Heist last night on Netflix. Protagonist goes to fire his 1911 and it clicks. Then, without recocking the hammer, he pulls the trigger again and it clicks. Gross. :ranger:

More than astounding, much more. Up until I corrected him last week, my coworker believed that the castle doctrine gives you the right to legally shoot anyone trespassing in your yard. It's amazing how the left brainwashes people into believing BS.

More than astounding, much more. Up until I corrected him last week, my coworker believed that the castle doctrine gives you the right to legally shoot anyone trespassing in your yard. It's amazing how the left brainwashes people into believing BS.
Wait? What???? You can't? Geeze, what am I going to do with all these FedX, UPS & USPS bodies laying all over my property, I'm way too old to be digging that many holes :doh:

Back
Top Bottom