• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Activist killed at police training center site had more than 50 gunshot wounds, autopsy finds

Reminds me of the case of Anglio Freeland, who was shot 68 times by FL LEO. The sheriff was asked "why so many times" and his response was "we ran out of ammunition" 110 shots were fired.

The coroner was asked the cause of death, and he replied "natural causes". He was skeptically asked "Natural causes?".

His response was "Yes. when you get shot 68 times, you just naturally tend to die."

So I suspect that Manuel, after shooting a state trooper, died of natural causes, cause when you're shot 57 times you just tend to naturally die.

His momma says he was "brutally gunned down by police." Apparently she never heard about "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime/acti...nds-autopsy-finds/RSL5T2D7WJDXNIULLBL6ZUZADE/
That proves the police didn't do it.

Gunfights ain’t a flat range, but I’ll give you that the vast majority of all folks that carry a gun suck with it.

Add true stress and fear then see the accuracy of even the most proficient target shooters drop substantially. Another reason for the number of shots fired is from sympathetic gunfire

RE: number of shots:

1. The article states that six officers returned fire. It might have been seven if the wounded officer also returned fire. "The reports say Teran fired the first shot, allegedly wounding a trooper, and six officers returned fire."

2. From the article re: the head shot: "That also suggests the gunshot to the head was likely not the first wound inflicted, as none of the other injuries would have immediately disabled Teran, the autopsy concludes."
In other words it DID require multiple shots to end the threat to their lives.

IIRC the dude was still IN his tent. I have no idea how much of a target he presented physically, but his actions made him a threat.

He got shot through the arms. Just guessing, because this is common, in and out arms, in and out body.

I'm good counting that as 2 hits.
4...as they report...in and out(arm)...one...two...in and out (body)...three...four....you can receive a possible score of 4 credits.... with only one bullet....like a video game...
he was probably shot 10-15 times...hell....he was in a tent....how do you know when to stop?? I guess when you run out of bullets...

Back
Top Bottom