• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Activist killed at police training center site had more than 50 gunshot wounds, autopsy finds

Coroner said No gun powder residue on his hands .
Police had No body cams turned on.
Sounds to me like cops made 1st shot then 56 other shots after hearing the 1st 1

Sounds to me like cops made 1st shot then 56 other shots after hearing the 1st 1

Your initial statement is very misleading. The actual statement is that the deceased had no visible gunpowder residue on his hands. When you fire a single round from a handgun, does it normally leave visible gunpowder residue on your hands?

Here's the actual quote:

"While the official autopsy report states “gunpowder residue is not seen” on Teran’s hands, it is not conclusive because gunpowder is not always visible to the naked eye. A gunshot residue kit was performed, but those results have not been returned from the GBI Crime Lab, the medical examiner’s office told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution."

GBI Crime Lab has the GSR kit and will make a determination.

You mean sort of like an Alabama search warrant?

Sheriff and his deputy go out to mobile home where it is alleged drugs are being sold.

Sheriff stands by front door, while deputy walks around, stands by back door.

Sheriff knocks on front door, deputy shouts out "Come in".

Your second statement is also incorrect and inflammatory. Many LEO's on the scene were not equipped with body cameras, and the ones that had them were proven to be recording at the time of the incident.

Here is a quote directly from the linked article:

"There is no body camera footage of the shooting, as state troopers are generally not equipped with cameras. Several other agencies were involved in the operation that day, including the Atlanta Police Department, which released a set of four videos in February."

GSP Troopers are typically not equipped with body cameras. There is no law requiring them, and many GA agencies do not use them.

Atlanta PD does use body cameras, and APD body camera video footage of the incident have already been released.

Back
Top Bottom