• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Activist killed at police training center site had more than 50 gunshot wounds, autopsy finds

The 50+ "gunshot wounds" on the deceased's body include entry AND exit wounds, as well as rounds that exited and then re-entered. This would mean that the deceased was shot less than 50 times.
Annnnnd, nobody cares….

edit to add, except his momma, ’cause he wuz a goot boi.

Coroner said No gun powder residue on his hands .
Police had No body cams turned on.
Sounds to me like cops made 1st shot then 56 other shots after hearing the 1st 1
WRONG. There were body cams but the state doesn’t wear em.

Also, GSR kits aren’t very accurate, the GBI no longer uses them because they are not very accurate. As figured, the public going to take it and run with it. ME is literally just that.

The 50+ "gunshot wounds" on the deceased's body include entry AND exit wounds, as well as rounds that exited and then re-entered. This would mean that the deceased was shot less than 50 times.
Yep. The title of the article sounded impossible to believe until you read a little.

So one bullet could have gone through his arm torso and back and that would have counted as

"4 gun shot wounds"

Got to give the media credit for creativity :lol:

Yeah and someone clue me in to exactly what "re entry and re exit wounds" are supposed to be. Was it magic Oswald type bullets?

A buddy of mine has 4 wounds from the same 7.62x39mm round; round entered and exited his left forearm, struck him in the upper chest/lower shoulder, and exited his back. The single round entered, exited, re-entered, and re-exited.

Another buddy of mine was shot while working at Marietta PD with a 9x18 Makarov. Round entered his hip at a downward angle, exited the bottom of his buttcheek, and re-entered his calf. So, that one entered, exited, and re-entered, but did not re-exit, so only 3 wounds for that bullet.

A buddy of mine has 4 wounds from the same 7.62x39mm round; round entered and exited his left forearm, struck him in the upper chest/lower shoulder, and exited his back. The single round entered, exited, re-entered, and re-exited.

Another buddy of mine was shot while working at Marietta PD with a 9x18 Makarov. Round entered his hip at a downward angle, exited the bottom of his buttcheek, and re-entered his calf. So, that one entered, exited, and re-entered, but did not re-exit, so only 3 wounds for that bullet.
See that's the kinda **** you always hear about 22lr. You know bouncing around inside the body and coming out who knows where?

Back
Top Bottom