• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Actors who'd be able to bring it in a real fight

if he was gay, he could get a man pregnant....if you can see him, he can see you. if you cant see him, you are seconds away from death..... he died last week you know. good news is, death is expected to recover, but he will have to pee sitting down for the next few years.
I heard he once threw a grenade and killed 50 people, then the grenade went off.

You mean besides Walking Dead? :lol:

I watched Sicario recently and thought the gunplay was pretty good. Trying to think of others.

just found out they are making a sicario 2, it looks ****ing badass.

and sean bean wins badass actor award for getitng stabbed by a drunk guy on a date with a playboy model, beating the drunk guys ass and then refusing to go to the hospital so that he could go back and keep drinking iwth the playmate

just found out they are making a sicario 2, it looks ****ing badass.

and sean bean wins badass actor award for getitng stabbed by a drunk guy on a date with a playboy model, beating the drunk guys ass and then refusing to go to the hospital so that he could go back and keep drinking iwth the playmate

Well, it certainly looks interesting....:cool:

18D9CBC8-0914-4C57-A7EB-6DCE45692571.gif

Dude I agree, Keanu is one bad mo fo with a gun in real life. And did you see how terrible Tom Cruise driving was when he actually did his own driving stunts for Jack Reacher, lmao.
I tried to watch "Jack Reacher" but just couldn't get into it, I made about 30-40 minutes in and fell asleep. Lol! But yeah, I agree Keanu is much better with a gun and I believe he would whoop Tom Cruise like he owned him in a real fight. I like Keanu Reeves because he seems to be very humble and gives a lot of his money to various charities. I'll even give him a pass for supporting PETA. Tom Cruise is a loud mouth scientologist who believes his own hype, he can kiss my old ass. Lol!

New guys? Not too many.

Old/dead guys?
Charles Bronson
Steve McQueen
Bruce Lee
Chuck Norris
That gets it started!
Lee Marvin & James Coburn, both studied under Bruce Lee and Lee Marvin was a U.S. Marine Veteran of WWII where he was wounded in action during the Battle of Saipan. He was hit by machinegun fire that severed his sciatic nerve and shot in the foot by a sniper.
Audie Murphy was a badass in WWII, one of the most decorated Soldiers in WWII and he was also wounded in action.
Gene Hackman was a U.S. Marine too from 1947-1951, just being a U.S. Marine makes him a badass. I'm sure there are many more, quite a few were bomber pilots in WWII but I don't know if they could actually hold their own in a fight.

Lee Marvin once said Capt Kangaroo was the bravest man he ever knew. They served together.

Clint Eastwood. He beat Tank Murdoch.
Sylvester Stallone. He beat Apollo Creed, Clubber Lang, and Ivan Drago.
Ralph Macchio. All valley karate champ. Defeated all the Cobra Kai.

Back
Top Bottom