• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ad Pics uploading at 90 Degree Wrong view?

J Greg

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
75   0
Reaction score
I put up a For Sale ad and uploaded pics. The Pics I uploaded are fine from my Computer file source. But when I upload them they are turned at a 90 Degree angle?

In other words instead of them posting a Rifle from left to right, Butt to end to Barrel sideways like they are in my file. The Rifle loads the pics Straight up and down? Anyone know why or how to fix? Thanks.

Open your pics in a photo editing program and change the orentation. Then replace the wrong ones with the edited ones, like the one I did below.

IMG_1487~2.jpg

Open your pics in a photo editing program and change the orentation. Then replace the wrong ones with the edited ones, like the one I did below.

I did that before I posted. I evn tuned them and then uploaded but they still came out that way. LOL!

I always seem to have problems with this, and I'm not even using a phone. When I pull pics off my little Canon 'point and shoot" about half of them usually end up rotated.

It seems like this has gotten worse as I moved from Windows XP to Windows 7 to (now) Windows 10. The good news is I can just pull them into Paint, rotate them back and save them out. After that they always show up correctly.

Back
Top Bottom