• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adcor AR-15 Elite Piston Uppers

CAK

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
12   0
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about these uppers? Does anyone own one? If so, where can it be purchased and whats the going rate? Thanks

Well I saw an interview with the Adcor owner in the shot show on one of the outdoor channel gun shows. If you take in what he said they are a mil spec plus company and pay close attention to detail and quality control. They had a big long segment with the guy and at the end I wanted to buy one but couldn't find them. If I went on what the guy said I would be all over it and it should be good to go. I however, have never seen one or had one in my hands so I can't give you any first hand experience.

Well I saw an interview with the Adcor owner in the shot show on one of the outdoor channel gun shows. If you take in what he said they are a mil spec plus company and pay close attention to detail and quality control. They had a big long segment with the guy and at the end I wanted to buy one but couldn't find them. If I went on what the guy said I would be all over it and it should be good to go. I however, have never seen one or had one in my hands so I can't give you any first hand experience.

Yes everyone is out of stock except for the factory... i was trying to find out if vendors have it cheaper thx

They have a lot of nifty little gadgets that aid in the function. I can't remember what all it was but it really seemed like a real piece of work. I would have bought one there on the spot. It was tested with host of other rifles for the military contract and it was supposed to be the one and only one that passed all the gubmament test with out one failure. So if it's good enough to pass their rigorous test then I would imagine it would be excellent for civilian use. Like I said before the if everything is still up to snuff with their company then they should be a hell of a product.

Back
Top Bottom