• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adding another pistol can to the stable.

BigMike

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
Piggy backed off my 3 lug thread, I'm looking to add another pistol can. I have a tirant 45 setup the direct thread on 45 and 9, but I'm looking for a can to setup to 3 lug on a 9mm subgun. I've looked at several and have pretty much decided on a rugged obsidian 45 for its ability to run both and the 3 lug mount is available and not crazy expensive. I fondled the CGS 9k can and was very impressed, but its pricey and still kinda new in production.

So my question, is there another brand I may have overlooked or something about an obsidian that I've missed that might change my mind?

Piggy backed off my 3 lug thread, I'm looking to add another pistol can. I have a tirant 45 setup the direct thread on 45 and 9, but I'm looking for a can to setup to 3 lug on a 9mm subgun. I've looked at several and have pretty much decided on a rugged obsidian 45 for its ability to run both and the 3 lug mount is available and not crazy expensive. I fondled the CGS 9k can and was very impressed, but its pricey and still kinda new in production.

So my question, is there another brand I may have overlooked or something about an obsidian that I've missed that might change my mind?
keep in mind that rugged/sico/yhm and others use the same body thread. i run a rugged 3 lug mount on my octane 45.

You asked if there was another brand that you may have overlooked.

Because.....?

10-4, but if I can inquire, what features the Obsidian has that the Wolfman doesnt have? Dont they both use 3 lug mounts? Price is understandable.

I'm a dead air fan, but the rugged in 45 seems to nose out the Wolfman in features, mount, and price.

Back
Top Bottom