• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Advanced Combative Pistol w/ Vehicle Defense (Tom Givens), May 19-21 in Oconee County

1   0
Reaction score
Registration link

I'm hosting the class. If you have questions concerning the location, hotels, etc, send them to me at lee@firstpersonsafety.com.

If you have questions concerning the prerequisites, payment, etc, send those to Tom Givens.

-------------------------------------------

May 19-21, 2017 Friday-Sunday Athens, Georgia

This is an intensive work-out of the skills involved in self defense with the handgun, consisting of three full days of training.

The third day incorporates our Vehicle Defense Course, including shooting from in and around vehicles, proper use of vehicles as cover, and shooting into an actual automobile to learn how well or poorly handgun rounds perform against auto glass and body work.

THIS IS NOT A CLASS FOR BEGINNERS. Students should be prior graduates of Rangemaster’s Combative Pistol I, Gunsite 250, Thunder Ranch DH1 or an equivalent course from a recognized trainer. Students will fire between 1,200 and 1,400 rounds over the course of three full days of training. Location, equipment list and other information will be sent to registered students prior to class time.

Tuition is $575.00.

Class Cancellation Policy
The only way we can know that a class is full is when the specified number of students have registered and paid their tuition fees. Once a class is full, we have to turn away others who would like to attend. If you cancel too close to class, or fail to show up for class, you keep someone else from attending and would cost us a student. Please be sure you can attend a class before signing up for it. We believe this policy is fair to you, to other students, and to us. In order to minimize this, we have strict policies on pre-payment and cancellation.
If a deposit was paid to hold a space, the balance is due in full at least 15 days prior to the class date. If a student cancels less than 30 days before the class date, there is no refund (either for deposits or for full payments). Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!

Registration link

Back
Top Bottom