• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ADVANTAGE ARMS Glock 17/22 Conversion Kit

Thanks for the review.

In my personal experience, conversion kits rarely work correctly with anything but minimags but it sounds like this one gives you some additional ammo options.

One question, does the 10-round mag lock the slide back after the last round is fired? I think you said with the extender that it doesn't. I've heard that rimfires aren't too keen on dry-firing for very long.

Very good review. I was on the market for one but due to the cost I bought a new SR22 for less then the conversion kit. But thanks for doing the write up.

Last edited:
Good write up on the mags. Just one word of caution, it will work on the 2nd generation AA mags. My 09 (?) kit came with different mags. After I complained to AA about them not feeding the recommended ammo, I got 3 of the 2nd generation mags (same as you have in the picture).
Yes, a stand alone 22 pistol might be cheaper, but the same trigger and sight picture are great. Plus, "honey, I am just buying parts for my Glock, not another gun".

Whatever happened to Bill the Cat on GT? Last time I logged in, I did not see him. I still have rights to the right grip panel on his PPK/S. :D

Back
Top Bottom