• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors BOGO on 1911's: FAIL

I've often wondered how they stayed in business. Must be enough idiots who don't know of any other gun store in the world. Last time I was there, I had some time to kill so I cruised in there. Asked to see the WASR, it was $800. Lol. J&G has been selling them back at $450 for months. Maybe it was a BOGO WASR? Panic pricing year round it seems. I probably won't even kill time there anymore. I tried to buy a gun from them once (they said they could get it in two weeks), after a month I dropped in, they said there was a massive waitlist ahead of me (first I've heard of it). I took my cash back and haven't spent a dime since.

A lot of first time buyers go there for selection, no knowledge of prices elsewhere I've bought a couple things there, but have bought a gun....almost bought a ruger 556e because it was on sale last week...$999

Won't be long guys. Cabela's is coming to Acworth and is under construction now (I-75 and Highway 92). Just hope it doesn't hurt Cherokee Gun & Pawn too badly. I've always had good dealings with them.
Cabelas will do nothing to Cherokee. Cherokee offer customer service. No real big box can do that....No worries there. Cabellas is a rich mans gun store and anything else there is just like BPro.......

Back
Top Bottom