• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors BOGO on 1911's: FAIL

I hear a lot of great things about Cherokee. But I live far from there now.

This is my go-to spot now:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Barrow-Gun-Shop/159300367434103

You will never, ever hear a cross word about Barrows. They are a straight-up group of people. Family run, and just great folks. They are a fairly small place, but they do pretty good volume. Can't recommend them highly enough! They will order whatever you need, but they have an incredible variety for their size.

(That's right, AO. Even if I still lived anywhere near there-you wouldn't get my damn money. You can thank your counter "help." And your sleazy bait-and-switch scam.)

if im in the area and have time ill stop by to look at accessories, and ammo but their prices on non sale stuff isnt very good especially ammo

(That's right, AO. Even if I still lived anywhere near there-you wouldn't get my damn money. You can thank your counter "help." And your sleazy bait-and-switch scam.)

I won't get into it but I've had something similar happen. I live in the neighborhood across the street within walking distance from AO and go to Cherokee for anything local. I don't even go to the range. They've had numerous opportunities to show some customer service and every time they fail. If you have a good experience, unfortunately it's the outlier and not the norm.

I've never really had a bad experience at AO, but I don't go in there expecting to be waited on hand and foot on a rainy Saturday afternoon. I only go there when I know exactly what I want and am willing to put up with the long checkout times. I also make sure I go on a weekday if at all possible.

To be honest though, ever since I found out where Cherokee Pawn was, I've been going there instead. And after getting a new CZ from Fourth Armory, I think I'll be doing more with them as well.

If anybody wants to get this deal, AO is now advertising it on their FaceBook page.

Not sure why you would want to give AO your money after reading this thread but, if you must, it is there. :confused: :rolleyes:

Any other Sig dealer should have the same deal. I know Stoddard's in Douglasville has it.

If anybody wants to get this deal, AO is now advertising it on their FaceBook page.

Not sure why you would want to give AO your money after reading this thread but, if you must, it is there. :confused: :rolleyes:

Any other Sig dealer should have the same deal. I know Stoddard's in Douglasville has it.
speaking of jokes there is a good place for one lol

Back
Top Bottom