• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors....Sig

excellent to hear. I wish cherokee had the parked version. oh well, when the blue runs off on mine I will have the slide parked or duracoated digi camo

I have a pair of them (both 2010 built) and they are every bit as nice as the Colt, Kimber, & Springer that I own. Not sure what you base your comment on...

+1. Have the RCS from Sig's custom shop and the XO; both are tack drivers. Wouldn't trade them for a Springer or Kimber. Well, you have to add some cash:p

What's up JK, yep I went over there today for some XM193 and most of the people in line in front of me had at least one if not two bright blue boxes.

wish i wasn't at work all day today and tomorrow, but should start seeing some of those mosquitos on here soon...i'm thinking they'll list at about 350

Yes, but didn't you hear they were really hard to find? I'm sure some of them will even be fired so there's the commission for having the honor of the seller risking their health testing it out first. :)

wish i wasn't at work all day today and tomorrow, but should start seeing some of those mosquitos on here soon...i'm thinking they'll list at about 350

Back
Top Bottom