• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors....Sig

Just got the email for AO and as it turns out the SP2022 in 9mm for $359 does indeed come with a free Sig rail laser.

I purchased this package and sold the laser last week to help subsidize the cost...the go got $100+ on ebay. So you get a Sig SP2022 for basically $259!! Jump on that one guys.......thats what she said.

Just got the email for AO and as it turns out the SP2022 in 9mm for $359 does indeed come with a free Sig rail laser.

I purchased this package and sold the laser last week to help subsidize the cost...the go got $100+ on ebay. So you get a Sig SP2022 for basically $259!! Jump on that one guys.......thats what she said.

That does seem like a really good deal, might have to take a trip down there this weekend.

I like the way you think! These are new sigs I am assuming? What laser do they give you?

Back
Top Bottom