• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors....Sig

Are the 2022s any good, I had a p250 and didn't like it. If y'all say these are good guns I may pick one up tomorrow

it's too bad their 1911s are such huge pieces of crap becasue that c3 with Crimson Trace Grips would be tempting at $789 price

I have a pair of them (both 2010 built) and they are every bit as nice as the Colt, Kimber, & Springer that I own. Not sure what you base your comment on...

Are the 2022s any good, I had a p250 and didn't like it. If y'all say these are good guns I may pick one up tomorrow

I had one and I hated it. I can't stand feeling the hammer spring, or whatever it is, in the handle when I fire a gun. I felt that with the sig 2022 and the ruger P89.

Had the SIG 2022 in both 9MM and .40 S&W: Got rid of both because they were top-heavy and just plain too heavy for a plastic gun.
Hard to get rid of as well ... I have Beretta PX4's that I replaced them with: Better shooters, better balance, lighter weight, less expensive
magazines. And, best of all: no "German Attitude" with the factory!

Also note: EAA Witness'es shoot better than any SIG I have owned, and for about half the price!

Back
Top Bottom