• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventures in stippling and cerakote...

railin93 railin93 is the man!

He did this for me a few years ago.

Not sure I ever shared the final product.

Notice the grooved out trigger guard so I can get I higher grip.

Awesome work my man, still happy years later with your work.

IMaDad IMaDad you originally inspired this build a few years ago, if you recall. You said, pro tip, RMR your pistol for NV.

2E865685-2796-4B3A-9F64-26BB8D6FADE2.jpeg
F5A08DEE-3739-4063-A339-5E51CEFF137A.jpeg
4DCEEDBB-7C69-4705-9925-CD6AA95639AE.jpeg

railin93 railin93 is the man!

He did this for me a few years ago.

Not sure I ever shared the final product.

Notice the grooved out trigger guard so I can get I higher grip.

Awesome work my man, still happy years later with your work.

View attachment 5458077View attachment 5458078View attachment 5458079
Thank you for posting and that is a sick piece!!!...been reacquiring my collection and ive got some work ahead of me to get them whipped into shape...again, beautiful setup!!!

Thank you for posting and that is a sick piece!!!...been reacquiring my collection and ive got some work ahead of me to get them whipped into shape...again, beautiful setup!!!

That was a big, expensive project. By far, my most expensive pistol, but it turned out phenomenal. Talk about Gucci Glocks, I think I have almost $4K into this pistol including the suppressor, but Gucci Glock haters ... y’all gotta admit, this ones purdy cool! 😎

Custom slide work too ... notice how the RMR sits at the rear, rear iron sight moved in front of the optic. Full sight picture and amazing with NV.

Sign me up! Got a fresh 19 that needs some iron...
Whatcha waiting for???...we got spots open all day long...2-3 day turnaround and cheaper, better work than 99% of places out there...while we may not be the absolute benchmark best, we surely hold our own at half the cost and 10x faster service!!!!

Back
Top Bottom