• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Advice needed

IMG_20170425_220116.jpg
Maybe its just too dirty.
This. get some of this, remove the bolt, clean the firing pin, and hole, it's possibly gummed up, slowing it down. Also, try another brand of ammo.

View attachment 1150238 This. get some of this, remove the bolt, clean the firing pin, and hole, it's possibly gummed up, slowing it down. Also, try another brand of ammo.
^^^^^^^
What he said. Looking at your first pix, you either have a gummed up firing pin or your not fully into battery. Looks like a bolt rifle, so I would go with a dirty, gummy weak spring on your bolt.

Did you strip and clean it before shooting it? When buying a used gun always disassemble and deep clean and oil before shooting.

Meant to mention, clean entire bolt assembly, while out. If not much trouble, remove the stock, & clean the action. The non-chlorinated brake cleaner is not as harmful to plastics, etc. About $3/can, same stuff as Gun Blaster, etc., which is $6/can+.

Did you strip and clean it before shooting it? When buying a used gun always disassemble and deep clean and oil before shooting.
No sir. Dumb of me but i didnt think of it. My first rifle ever and guess i was to excited to try it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom