• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Advice on a AAC EVO 45 Piston requirement

GMANINGA

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
25   0
Reaction score
I have an AAC EVO 45 can with a standard HK threaded piston (M16x1LH) and recently purchased a FNX Tactical which has a .578 x 28 Thread, I am in need of a AAC EVO 45 Piston, .578 x 28 Thread, and they don't make them anymore. I am on the cusp of stupid when it comes to cans, but are there after market pistons that will work for the gun? AAC Ti-RANT 45 Pistons are available in .578 x 28, but I have no clue if they would work. Do I need to go in search of the golden egg of a discontinued part or are there aftermarket/substitute pistons that would work.

Thanks!

I think Autrey's still has some legacy AAC pistons. I've ordered from AAC directly last year and they might have some still in stock. I can look for the number.

Oh ok. Did you make the call?
Yes. And they said they don’t have any…but I was digging through my parts yesterday and miraculously found one with my HK parts…I must have purchased it about a decade ago when I got the can. going to pick up the FNX tactical today.. good times

Good stuff.

Yes. And they said they don’t have any…but I was digging through my parts yesterday and miraculously found one with my HK parts…I must have purchased it about a decade ago when I got the can. going to pick up the FNX tactical today.. good times

Back
Top Bottom