• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Advice on GA boat charter please......

Dingo

Wolf Icon
Navigating the space time continuum
7   0
Reaction score
We are thinking that when we come to GA in May it may be fun to do a bareboat charter on the Intracoastal Waterway. Has anybody got any advice, info or experience of this? Thanks......

If you're going to be down near the coast save a day to visit the Okefenokee Swamp...they have alligators so you may feel somewhat at home. But our alligators just swim up to you to be pet; they have no intention of eating you.

I know, right?

Miss Judy has been on a boat since she was in diapers! Her dad was a charter boat captain! We have used her on several occasions! If we go back it will be her we go with! Last trip we caught some record amber jacks that DNR met us to weigh and measure when we docked! Caught our limit of red and vermillion snapper and trigger fish as well as a bunch of sea bass!

OK a little clarity, a bareboat charter is when you get to drive the boat for a few days, see a bit of Georgia from the water which is very much our thing being sailors and all. Hope that clears things up a bit, I just made a dumb assumption that people would know what I was on about.

If you're going to be down near the coast save a day to visit the Okefenokee Swamp...they have alligators so you may feel somewhat at home. But our alligators just swim up to you to be pet; they have no intention of eating you.

I know, right?
X
We are thinking that when we come to GA in May it may be fun to do a bareboat charter on the Intracoastal Waterway. Has anybody got any advice, info or experience of this? Thanks......

X3 for Miss Judy. I’ve done a couple different charters out of Savannah, and Judy was the best experience by far.

Back
Top Bottom