• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

advice on Tonneau Cover for Truck

i would get a trifold over those velcro ones hands down. but spend a bit more for a hard one instead of soft. some punk will knife it just to look in.

i got a undercover that will fit your truck im looking to get rid of cheap. all hardware included.

I had a soft cover on mine with snaps ! Worked great !
Just put a plastic tub in the back to put stuff in if you have to keep it really dry.

as i will be using this cover about 6 times a year when camping, and want to take it off when not in use

so looking for one that is easy to remove

I was told the Gator Tri-Fold is easy to flip those latches & fold up, has straps to hold so you can drive while being folded up and if I need to take it off, it is about a 3 minute removal.

Got a roll-up on my 2010 titan so far no leaks, I spray rain-x on it about once a.month water beads up and rolls off. Just pull the cover tight and try to seal the Velcro down right it keeps the water out pretty well.

Most of them are water proof , as far as water getting into the edges.
I like the ”smooth” look vs the fold lines . The smooth look to me just looks more professional, factory. Complete look vs the aftermarket made look. (I have had trucks with both types.)
Plus , most of the smooth , are more or less more ‘rigid’ and can allow something heavier temporarily sat upon them.
My personal opinion.

**What I want to know - are any made that can be used like part of the way. Say half open, half closed?? Lock it down and use that way ? The hard covers, I mean. Just Curious **

Thank you for info !!

Back
Top Bottom