• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AEM5 suppressor

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
Has the AEM5 suppressor been discontinued? I've seen on 1 or 2 sites they have it listed as discontinued and no one seems to have one in stock. I have a mk12 upper coming and need the can

Ron Allen is retiring end of 2021. So no more will be made. They are backordered like crazy and Ron will fulfill all backorders. After retirement, he will only be doing warranty work, custom collars, and muzzle brakes.

EDIT: Buy the AEM5-30!!

Best can ever made.

YRvrv8a.jpg

Ron Allen is retiring end of 2021. So no more will be made. They are backordered like crazy and Ron will fulfill all backorders. After retirement, he will only be doing warranty work, custom collars, and muzzle brakes.

EDIT: Buy the AEM5-30!!

Well that does in deed suck. :(

I'm a sucker for caliber specific and clone correct variants.

Not to carrot dangle OP but I'm thinking about selling my MK12 Mod 0 clone rifle and I have a brand new AEM 5 suppressor w/ knurling that I have failed to go shoot yet. I always offer the suppressors to potential buyers of the gun first but rarely do they buy them. If my gun sells w/ out the suppressor maybe we can work something out. I knew all about the Ron Allen situation so my original plan was just to go GB and start at a penny reserve. See where it goes when or if the rifle sells. Just throwing it out there. Good luck on your search.

20210428_191847.jpg

Back
Top Bottom