• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aero M4E1 complete upper

In my opinion, without the logo/engravings, Aero and PSA are nearly identical and could possibly be manufactured at the same facility. So, you could buy a similar PSA upper for 219 or so and add a mil-spec BCG and CH for $70, then have a "complete" upper under $300. BUT, what makes the M4E1 special is the "enhanced" verbiage. The enhanced upper includes the integrated rail/handguard mounting surface, very similar to the Mega Arms MATEN design. Probably not a bad deal. In December, I saw blem versions for around $300 but the BCG and CH were not included, so that makes this a better deal for sure. You could add an MOE lower for another $150 or so, or the matching M4E1 for a little more. You end up with around $600 in it, so I would compare to other complete rifles in the $600 range.

In my opinion, without the logo/engravings, Aero and PSA are nearly identical and could possibly be manufactured at the same facility. So, you could buy a similar PSA upper for 219 or so and add a mil-spec BCG and CH for $70, then have a "complete" upper under $300. BUT, what makes the M4E1 special is the "enhanced" verbiage. The enhanced upper includes the integrated rail/handguard mounting surface, very similar to the Mega Arms MATEN design. Probably not a bad deal. In December, I saw blem versions for around $330 but the BCG and CH were not included, so that makes this a better deal for sure. You could add an MOE lower for another $150 or so, or the matching M4E1 for a little more. You end up with around $600 in it, so I would compare to other complete rifles in the $600 range.
Idk if I’d agree to psa and aero being the same but to each your own or what not

Idk if I’d agree to psa and aero being the same but to each your own or what not

I do not disagree with you, merely stated they are nearly identical, as I have had no issues with either, and my preference is also Aero. I have been impressed with the Ballistic Advantage barrels, so the Aero may have the better barrel offering.

The "enhanced" upper design on the Aero makes this a good deal, in my opinion.
IMG_1431.JPG

Back
Top Bottom