• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Afro-American Man and Family Harrassed In Cheescake Factory-Hit's National News, CNN, MSBC, CBS, PBS

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
Whoa, whoa, whoa, nail the breaks stop the presses suffocate the story!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2...-cheesecake-factory-over-maga-hat-report.html

upload_2018-5-19_6-14-42.png

GREAT POST OF A TRUMP SUPPORTER ! HE IS DEFINITLY A STEP ABOVE THE MAJORITY OF 22 YEAR OLD AND SUPPORTING HIS BELIEF IN OUR PRESIDENT !

The cheesecake factory employees are just jealous that the "maga patrons" are gainfully employed.

If I was seriously concerned about the safety of my family. I might have to discharge my firearm.
I think that would be a terrible waste of a perfectly good round of ammunition.

I thought maybe some people made rude remarks. Sounds like this guy was being outright bullied and threatened. They should have filed a complaint with the police.

I'm sure he didn't want to eat spitcake anyway.

and later in the store in New York, a similar incident with a MAGA customer

News of the Miami incident follows similar allegations of patrons at dining or drinking establishments facing harassment over their MAGA hats. In January 2017, Philadelphia native Greg Piatek claims he was refused service and removed from a New York City bar for wearing his MAGA hat. Meanwhile, the bar — called The Happiest Hour — maintained that Piatek was never removed from the establishment, and actually left a $36 tip upon leaving of his own accord.

A judge in Manhattan later ruled that the bar would be within its right to refuse service based on political differences, as the law does not protect against such discrimination.

Back
Top Bottom