• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AFT Goes Full Retard On FRTs

I firmly believe the AFT knows full well they're wrong. Gun control has always been about misleading the generally ignorant public, and I don't think this is any different. It's all about whose butt they can kiss to keep their political jobs as well. The elite don't care you, me, or anyone else. We're not in their club.

Not only does this case need a judge that has a solid comprehension of English, and is technically savvy, this judge also needs to be -- dare I say -- honest and have the common sense to see through the ploy.

Government agencies particularly the ATF, FBI, FDA, CIA, NSA look at the Constitution as a stumbling block for them that needs to be circumvented, not a guarantee of our individual rights.

Well, yeah. That's because the Constitution is a document that limits the power of government. Not a document that gives rights to people. It limits government intrusion into the natural rights of people. Rights we all have. Just by being. Gov doesn't like not being all powerful and able to satisfy its whims at any time. Preaching to the choir, I know.

But IF (and I say "if" ) the National Firearms Act and the 1986 act of Congress that banned civilian machineguns made after 1986 were legal and constitutional exercises of federal power,

THEN... is ATF really wrong to say that if a machine forces your finger to smash itself against the trigger faster than you can make any voluntary muscle movements, so you're not actually "pulling" the trigger through a different muscle contraction than what fired the first shot, but you get a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th shot anyway.... this is a machinegun?

Is it wrong to say that if you grab a gun, cock it, and use your finger muscles to just pull the trigger back once and (from your perspective) hold it back, and the gun empties the magazine at a rate of 500 rounds/ minute, that it's firing "more than one shot per single function of the trigger?"

I'd like to argue YES, it's wrong, because the law talks about the TRIGGER, not about the man's FINGER.
The finger thinks it's a machinegun, but the trigger think's it's just a semi-auto being very rapidly pulled over and over.

But IF (and I say "if" ) the National Firearms Act and the 1986 act of Congress that banned civilian machineguns made after 1986 were legal and constitutional exercises of federal power,

THEN... is ATF really wrong to say that if a machine forces your finger to smash itself against the trigger faster than you can make any voluntary muscle movements, so you're not actually "pulling" the trigger through a different muscle contraction than what fired the first shot, but you get a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th shot anyway.... this is a machinegun?

Is it wrong to say that if you grab a gun, cock it, and use your finger muscles to just pull the trigger back once and (from your perspective) hold it back, and the gun empties the magazine at a rate of 500 rounds/ minute, that it's firing "more than one shot per single function of the trigger?"

I'd like to argue YES, it's wrong, because the law talks about the TRIGGER, not about the man's FINGER.
The finger thinks it's a machinegun, but the trigger think's it's just a semi-auto being very rapidly pulled over and over.
interesting..
so what if you dont pull the trigger? what if you pull the trigger real hard?
if you dont pull and keep it pulled just right,it only fires one round.
the said device does force the trigger,then you pressure engages it again. the trigger is reset and another action engages it again.
remember
the ATF hates a walk around of the illegal rules they have in place,
but
they love to walk around their rules to make more illegal laws..
my question is this...
has the FRT trigger caused any danger to the public?

Back
Top Bottom