• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

After Orlando Shooting, ‘False Flag’ and ‘Crisis Actor’ Conspiracy Theories Surface Police officers

Recently in a restaurant moron overheard me quietly questioning it, government, gun grabbers, media, etc. at my table. Guy went completely nuts rushing me, screaming like a girl until the employees stepped in. Epic when he yelled gun nut & all know that most people that eat there edc. leo friend with me almost died laughing.

It's been 6 yrs. since Jaco threatened to sue you tube for not taking down, guess he doesn't want to see his old cnn bosses & production crew put on the stand.

Kinda hard to believe that nobody inside took video with their cell phone.....I'm jus sayin.

yeah, i'm sure if you had been in there with somebody spraying and praying with an ak you would have been standing around making a video rather than hauling butt for cover....just sayin :boink:

yeah, i'm sure if you had been in there with somebody spraying and praying with an ak you would have been standing around making a video rather than hauling butt for cover....just sayin :boink:
Videos are takin daily by ppl. in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Videos are takin daily by ppl. in Iraq and Afghanistan.

by people in the military who can shoot back and may already be behind cover or the press corps who don't have the sense to take cover...not by a bunch of people out to dance, drink and have a good time on a saturday night...

Recently in a restaurant moron overheard me quietly questioning it, government, gun grabbers, media, etc. at my table. Guy went completely nuts rushing me, screaming like a girl until the employees stepped in. Epic when he yelled gun nut & all know that most people that eat there edc. leo friend with me almost died laughing.
I'd be careful throwing around the term "moron" and in the same breath claiming that CNN faked that news footage. It's been debunked several times.

Back
Top Bottom