• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

After the last gunshow in Columbus GA this weekend....

Best advice I ever got and didn't heed: The preacher that performed my wedding ceremony told me at his desk, 20 minutes before the wedding, "Kyle, I've known the bride and her family for years and if you walk out that door (his office) and down the hall and out into the parking lot and get in your car and leave, nobody here at this church is going to think poorly of you."

I should have listened.
Probably the same thing the preachers told my two ex-wives before our marriages. Wish they had listened. (Except then I wouldn’t have daughter #3 who has found her soul-mate in hubby #2 and given us the adorable grandturd.)

Gunshows now are purely entertainment, not a buying experience. I only go out of boredom and there's always 1 table that makes the trip worth the entry fee. I remember the guy with the transferable ak74, the guys at the microtech tables, and the guy selling storage tunes that no one would talk to. Sometimes there is something cool and unique. In Savanah in I think 2019 a guy had the Remington V3 Tac 13. It had just came out and I tried to buy it but we were to far apart in price.

So who was at the recent gunshow that had an accidental discharge? Brother in law told me about it. No one was hurt but I imagine the guy that sent a round downrange almost died from humiliation.

Back
Top Bottom