• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aftermarket Henry products

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
A Henry 22wmr lever action made eyes at me today and I obliged and picked her up and took her home. After waking up I got all coyote ugly and wanted to chew my arm off because the plastic wood just aint purdy. Does anyonw know a company or location I could get some pretty stocks for this thing? Maybe a big loop lever?

In return for your help, I'll post pictures of OKSteve in a banana hammock

Last edited:
I just vomitted on my keyboard and then messaged ccw about the steve pics.

If you give me the dimensions I have know some people that can make stocks and will send them your information and tell them to get in contact with you.

They are out of state back in KS and do wood working for a living. I need the length of the stock you want, the kind of wood and a pictures of the gun. including mounting areas and the works.

They are out of state back in KS and do wood working for a living. I need the length of the stock you want, the kind of wood and a pictures of the gun. including mounting areas and the works.

Don't worry about it, I have a woodshop and home grown walnut boards if it comes down to a custom one

I have a big loop lever for the henry H series 22mag with a blued finish that I woul sell or trade. Just make me a fair offer I bought it from Henry's website.

Back
Top Bottom