• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Age Old Question. (Wranglers)

It's only expensive to own if you get caught up in the "cool mods" while trying to reflect your lifestyle in how your Wrangler looks while parked at a red light.

Well that settles that. Guess we will make it the way we want it.
IMG_1983.JPG

32915968_10155949457833300_7576077174885580800_n.jpg

IMG_2038.JPG

congrats on the new jeep! If you're ever in Athens check out Oconee off road. It's just as good as going to a gun store. Good people and great customer service, if they don't have a part or accessory you want they will order it in for you.

Thanks, for now we are shopping Facebook marketplace. I have found out really fast people with Jeeps are constantly changing parts. I bought the take off's with BFG's the same day we bought it and today I picked up a set of NFab steps in like new condition.

Thanks, for now we are shopping Facebook marketplace. I have found out really fast people with Jeeps are constantly changing parts. I bought the take off's with BFG's the same day we bought it and today I picked up a set of NFab steps in like new condition.
I hear ya, I got mine 2 weeks ago today, luckily it was already lifted, had a good set of tires, front bumper and other various parts I was going to add. I've been scavenging the Facebook marketplace for a soft top but everyone only has 4 door soft tops and the 2 door ones I find are almost msrp of a new one.

Back
Top Bottom