• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aggressive Dog on Property

That's the mindset of a neanderthal. It more civilized to go introduce yourself to the neighbor explain what's going on and see if it was all right for his family to come in and give the dog some treats and establish a relationship. If I saw somebody kicking the s*** out of the dog I'd kick the s*** out of them. Regardless of whose dog it is. Let them feel the experience to see if they like it. Eye for an eye boot for a boot!
I can respect your perspective. I can state as a fact after a lifetime of training and working with pack oriented hunting dogs any dog aggressive enough to cross my territorial boundary and challenge me will not understand a polite conversation with the owner. Yes, the owner may restrain the **** eater but the dog will still be dangerous. I will NEVER allow any dog to even think it is the Alpha in my presence. EVER. Mine yours or anyone else. Yes, I will kick the **** out of a dog if needed. Luckily 99.9% of the time the dog will retreat when the challenge is met. I don’t go in to any dogs yard or home and bow up on them. Here’s the point. I am a human and the dog is dog. I matter more at all times.

Back
Top Bottom