• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aggressive Dog on Property

If you pepper spray it, it will never come back. If you feed it may change its attitude towards you. In the old country, pepper spray wasn’t available , dog food didn’t exist, and table scraps were too precious to give away. One day in my village a dog similar to a Rottweiler in size charged me, in my yard. No one was home and I was cornered. I yelled for it to get back and leave, it charged forward and tackled me. I was able to get it in a rear choke hold ( it had bit my arm) . I didn’t want to kill the dog, as I didn’t believe in violence. I also didn’t want it to attack someone and possibly kill them. I pulled aside my loin garment and taught the dog a lesson it would never forget. It yelped, squirmed, cried, and finally went limp just breathing heavy with its tongue out panting. I finished inside of it, pulled out and let it go. He just payed there panting , with its eyes glazed over, as if it was in a trance. I thru a cup of water on it, he snapped out of it and ran off. A week or so later I encountered the dog at the market , it recognized me and ran off yelping, with its tail between its legs. Just go to academy or Walmart and buy some cheap pepper spray, that ought to do it.
Had a similar situation with an octopus

This **** is great!
@glocker
1680358258286.jpeg

If you pepper spray it, it will never come back. If you feed it may change its attitude towards you. In the old country, pepper spray wasn’t available , dog food didn’t exist, and table scraps were too precious to give away. One day in my village a dog similar to a Rottweiler in size charged me, in my yard. No one was home and I was cornered. I yelled for it to get back and leave, it charged forward and tackled me. I was able to get it in a rear choke hold ( it had bit my arm) . I didn’t want to kill the dog, as I didn’t believe in violence. I also didn’t want it to attack someone and possibly kill them. I pulled aside my loin garment and taught the dog a lesson it would never forget. It yelped, squirmed, cried, and finally went limp just breathing heavy with its tongue out panting. I finished inside of it, pulled out and let it go. He just payed there panting , with its eyes glazed over, as if it was in a trance. I thru a cup of water on it, he snapped out of it and ran off. A week or so later I encountered the dog at the market , it recognized me and ran off yelping, with its tail between its legs. Just go to academy or Walmart and buy some cheap pepper spray, that ought to do it.
"And the astonishing thing was, I had to do exactly the same thing again with another dog on the following day ..."

All the trigger happy guys could just join BATFE. Or become a cop. Shoot all the dogs you want for free, with immunity.

Except for that one guy… he doesn’t need to be anywhere need any more dogs. I met him once to do a trade deal and guy had a bumper sticker that said

“Mutts Butts Drive Me Nut”

Back
Top Bottom