• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aggressive Pitbull

Get all the neighbors to sit on their front lawns with tripods and video cameras recording all the druggies cars, license plates, faces and send to the police. They may just go out of business if the customers don't want to be on camera. Then the rental company will be stuck with dirtbags that cannot pay rent. And wasp spray......

We did that for a while. Police didn't do ****. They have other full time jobs.

Delete that house.

i0.kym_cdn.com_photos_images_facebook_000_000_130_disaster_girl.jpg

Supposedly the dog must be attacking a human,that's what my local animal control said.

I told them when the dogs came back they would be attacking me and I would handle it, the pitts owner was fined and had to have 2 of the 3 put down......

Still didn't bring Elmo back.................

Unless you are a cop, then you can shoot a dog,.................................. just for the hell of it.:thumb:

I may be wrong but if a pit is charging and set on attack mode, i dont see any Pepper spray changing its mind before it at least has a chunk of meat in its mouth. Heck, they keep rushing when shot at...ask the popo
I’m with you I have seen 40lb pits hit a 300 lb hog wide open.

Pit bull attacked my daughter last year as she was walking out of her house onto sidewalk. Dirt bag pit owners told her when it was charging her...”oh don’t worry he is friendly!”. He proceeded to sink his teeth in her leg to the bone and drag her down on the ground. Only her boyfriend coming out of the house and kicking the dog off her saved from a worse mauling as it was heading for her throat.

She still has scars...physical and mental. The owners snuck away while her boyfriend was consoling her.

I already distrusted pit bulls, now I hate them. If one ever runs at me, my wife, my grandkids or my dog...it’s drt.
Unless it’s running at Max, my Great Pyrennes. All 130 lbs of him.
Then I’m just gonna enjoy the show.

Back
Top Bottom